Snow (a.k.a. my excuse for flaking out on exterior decorations this year)

It's Saturday? As in the 11th? I have no idea how that happened.

I also have no idea how this happened.

Well, that's not entirely true. The fact that it snowed for six days straight did provide me with some clue as to how my deck morphed into Antarctica.

In this morning's sky, I see an inkling of winter sun. The icicles resume their dripping. And we brace for another foot of snow on Monday. It seems we live not just somewhere in the snow belt, but right on the buckle.

And I can make peace with that. It's time I put my muffler where my mouth is as I live out my oft quoted theory: "Well, if it's going to be cold, then I'd much rather have snow than frozen grass..."

At some point this week, I do hope to blog about something other than snow. At some point this week, I do hope to blog at all. Life is just so very full right now. Akin to my deck, but thankfully warmer and a bit less slippery. Anyway, I'll be back here soon with something other than the winter forecast. I promise.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures to keep the Grandparents from unsubscribing:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP