When Garth and Kat Were Six and Four

The clip isn't long enough to do the comparison justice. But can you trust me when I say that Caed and Dani spontaneously (and of course, unknowingly) mirror the SNL singing duo Kat and Garth on a regular basis? At least once a day, usually during breakfast or dinner.

Up until now, I found neither this SNL sketch nor my children's obnoxious tandem song composition terribly funny. But when I watch them in the context of the other? It totally cracks me up.




And now, I present to you, Garth and Kat in the early years, before the matching festive vests and perfectly quaffed hair.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP