You Want Fries With That?


I had great expectations for Saturday. It was my “day off” with the kids (Larry worked all weekend), and I had all kinds of fun planned. And then it rained. And rained. And rained. So we ended up not on the shores of the ocean, or on the trail beside the bay, or on a bike ride to the light house.

Instead of blue waters and green meadows....we headed toward the golden arches, and dined indoors at the mom-dreaded, kid-adored Mickey D’s playplace. While I am way less than wild about that particular venue, the kids ate it up (literally and figuratively), and I didn’t have to cook. And it was right around the corner from a drive-thru Starbucks. So you could almost say ...”doo doo doot doo doo, we’re lovin’ it”!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP