Five Minute Friday: Summer won't sit still

Summer won't sit still. She's wild and beautiful and worse than a springer spaniel chasing a tennis ball into the surf. Her tail couldn't stop wagging if she tried. She bounds from one morning to another, and even her evenings pile high with heat and fireflies and promises. (And she isn't exactly the sort who's content to curl up next to my feet while I stretch tired across a patio chair.)

And I want to believe she'll last forever. I want to believe we have all the time in the world for all the world to be ours. Summer, please tell me we do. Please! Come back here and tell me!
Lie if you must.


::


Linked up with The Gypsy Mama for Five Minute Friday.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP