No explanation needed

"Why is it," he began, "I mean, why when I'm near the ocean, does it feel like I'm more closer to heaven? And then when we're just at home or in the forest or something, the clouds and the sky feel like they are higher up than before?"

"You must have read that sign at the beach house, huh Bud? The one that said, heaven's a little closer in a house by the beach?" I asked, attributing the musings of my six year old to those painted words on wood.

"Well, I did read it, but that's not it. It just got me thinking. And I think heaven does feel closer, like if I just look up, I could almost see it. And like God is just, I don't know, like when I'm at the beach, I can feel Him more in my heart. And I was just wondering about it, like how do I even explain it?"

I don't know how to explain it either, little man. But I know what you mean. I know exactly what you mean.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP