But First, Lots of Summer Time - Part 4

On our last day with Alexis here, we picked 7 pounds of blueberries. I worried I might not be able to use them all before they spoiled; and given the move, I didn't want to freeze any.

That was Thursday. They were all gone by Sunday. Now I'm thinking about going back to pick some more. Seriously.

Dani ate more blueberries on Thursday than she has consumed in her entire life. She skipped through the rows exclaiming "Yummy! I yike b'ueberries now!"

But after we got home, she wanted nothing to do with them. She told me she only liked outside blueberries. Whatever, crazy girl. That just leaves more for me and Caed.

Inside or outside, I'm certain Dani would never turn down one of Libby & Son's homemade blueberry donuts. Truth be told, it's possible I want to go pick more blueberries just for another sampling of those scrumptious little circles of doughy heaven.
When we came home, we whipped up a batch of blueberry muffins. They were gone in less than 24 hours. I blame their unusually fast disappearance on the fact we ate them for brinner (breakfast dinner). Antioxidants cancel out the butter and sugar, you know. At least that's what I heard....

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP