Busy, but Good

I've always been a bit irritated by people who answer "Oh busy, so busy! Busy, but good!" when you ask them how they are.

But guess what? I'm officially one of those people.

Which makes me slightly irritated with myself. I flipped my wall calendar to June a minute ago. And that's not the only task I'm eight days behind on.

But I'm not going to fight it. I'm standing with my back to the water while a thirty foot swell of emotion rolls in behind. And if the last day of first grade doesn't completely knock me over, the first day of summer will. Surf's up. And what else is there to do but hang on?




It's just a bit busy right now.

Busy.

But good.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP