It's No Surprise, But Actually It Is

A few of you have asked about the Flashback Friday prompt for this week. Apparently in the abundance of enthusiasm that characterized last week's effort, I forgot to pick a prompt.

So I picked one of Rebekah's suggestions, and I would have told you sooner, but I wanted it to be a SURPRISE. Oh there I go again. I must remind myself that it isn't a witty play on words if it requires bountiful explanation.

ANYWAY. This Friday's theme is SURPRISE. Write about a time you felt surprised, good or bad. Or don't. You don't have to stay on theme. The only reason for the prompt is to give you an idea to work with if you're stuck. If you're not stuck, write about whatever the heck you want. Surprise us.

See you back here on Friday!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP