It Was Quiet Lovely

This week, Dani and I joined a few of our friends for a walk along the rocky coast. (Before you leave in a fit of jealousy, take note of the coats. We will probably be wearing those puppies until the end of April. It's not exactly toe-dipping weather up here.)

Even amidst the noise of pebble-throwing preschoolers, I found--as I always do--such quiet inspiration by the sea. I might have lingered forever if it weren't for the wind picking up and the snacks spilling.





And I know this is a clear case of "one of these things is not like the other." But how can I not share it? This is the picture of quiet, and my daughter is actually in it. Wonders never cease.
Linking up with Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry for the You Capture: QUIET challenge.

Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP