Twimmin' Lessons


I’m not sure if it's parental pride or just a sense of relief, but I’m delighted to say that Caed’s second swimming lesson went beautifully this morning. Today was his first time trying the lesson on his own, without me getting in the water with him.

Larry was still at work, so that meant I had Sheridan with me, making it difficult, if not impossible, to be able to help Caed. The class was small enough (1-3 ratio) that he got plenty of attention from his teacher, and he did great!

He swam all by himself (that is, with the help of a floaty and paddle bar!), put his face under, and jumped in, all without a hint of hesitation. He loved every minute. I, on the other hand, spent most of the lesson preventing Dani from diving in. She was very eager to join her brother in the fun. Maybe next year, Darlin’!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP