Flashback Friday: This Just In

Thank you all so much for joining in with me for our very first Flashback Friday. Seriously, you guys put the retro in retrospect. I really enjoyed hosting, particularly since people actually came to my party. (It's not as fun to host when no one shows up. Ask me how I know.)

So, not only are we going to make this a weekly series going forward, but I've got a new button to prove it.



The little boy on the bike is my dad. And this is quite possibly one of my favorite photos ever. Plus it's super old (like my dad), so you know, it fits perfectly with the flash-as-in-way-way-back theme.

I will provide a theme or prompt for each week, as long as you all agree not to be dissuaded from participation by my limiting or cheesey prompt. Remember, regardless of what the theme is, you can write about anything that takes you back a bit in time. And if you aren't in the mood to write, a few pictures with snarky captions will serve just as perfectly.

The theme for this coming Flashback Friday is SIBLINGS.
So please come back on Friday ready to link up!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP