Saturday Evening Blog Post

On the first Saturday of the month, Elizabeth Esther hosts the Saturday Evening Blog Post, giving us an opportunity to select and link up our favorite post from the previous month.

I chose to submit this post for January, in which I veered away from my usual kids-say-the-darndest-things, shiny, happy (unless it's a poop story) mommy blogger voice. That said, I did manage to tie back to motherhood the topic of historic injustice and the people who fought against it. So I didn't go totally off the ranch.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go break up an in-progress squabble about school semantics. (Dani is insisting she goes to Kindergarten. Caed is insisting she is just a toddler. Aaannd....here we go.)

Have a great weekend!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP