Consolation Prize

This past week, I picked Caed up from school and we headed straight to the beach. It was cold, but not so cold I couldn't pose them coatless in their Christmas attire. The idea was to get a sweet little photo for holiday cards.

Don't laugh. I really thought I could pull it off.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if hadn't been for those meddlin' kids the sun retreating faster than we could say "good afternoon".

Thanks to the sun's 4:15 p.m. departure, I didn't walk away with the perfect Christmas photo.
But I like to think this sunset photo was my consolation prize.
Does anybody else think it's weird to say "Good Afternoon" in the dark?

This post is linked to the You Capture: Sunrise/Sunset challenge at I Should be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP