He's one of the good guys

You know the kind. The ones who stand in front of harm to keep it from spreading. The ones who believe that peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice.

Yep, he's one of the good guys. And as much as I'd like to say he's mine all mine, the truth is, I've had to share him with my country. And I might have to again.
And if that's the case, then I'll consider it a privilege. Just as he does.

Do you know a veteran you'd like to honor? Feel free to leave their names in the comments so we can personalize our gratitude for the honorable men and women who have served not just for the US armed forces, but for the Allies of justice and peace around the globe.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP