Flashback Friday Update

Looking for Flashback Friday? Well, look no further. Okay, you might have to look a leeetle bit further. Just one click, I promise. My lovely friend Erin (as in Erin of Together for Good) offered to host the fun for a few months while I prepare for the big move and bask in my last couple months of Maine sunshine. (What? The sun really does shine here. The water might still be 40 degrees, but let's not get hung up on the meteorological details, mkay?)

And true to my vow to enjoy these last days on the Maine landscape, earlier this week, I blew off making dinner and took the kids to The Lobster Shack. Do you want to see some pictures? Of course you do.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP