Carpe Diem? Check.

When the second day of fall feels like the first day of summer, you toss the to do list, phone a friend and make the very most of it.


Dani, repeat after me. We throw rocks to make splashes, NOT gashes.

If you think this next picture looks precarious, you should see the video clip I took of a near noggin miss.
If Kate stops taking my calls, I'll be able to think of at least one reason. Because friends don't let their kids throw rocks at their friends' kids. And they most definitely don't document it and then blog about it later.

Maybe it would be safer if we just run around for a bit.
There, that's better.

I'm happy to announce that the day was seized (held captive on an island, in fact, and pebbled to a pulp).

I'm also relieved to report that no noggins were actually harmed in the making of this post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP