Talking in Circles

"Whatcha doin', Bud?"

"I NOT BUD! I DARLIN'!"

"Why can't I call you Bud? Aren't you my Buddy?"

"NO! Giwls awen't buddies. Dey are darlins and tweethearts."

"Good to know, Darlin'. Good to know."

"You sildy, Mommy."

::

Aforementioned silly Mommy answers the phone.

Dani takes note of verbal correspondence and feels compelled to get involved.

"E'cuse me, Mommy."

Mommy holds one finger up (don't worry--it's the nice finger) to signal "just a minute."

"E'CUSE ME MOMMY!"

"MOOOOMMMMY, I SAYIN' E'CUSE ME!!!"

"MOMMMMYYYY, I NEEEEED TA TAWK TO YOOOOUUUU."

Mommy ends conversation as soon as humanly possible and turns to daughter.

"Dani, that was rude. You are not to interrupt me when I'm on the phone. Now what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Um, uh, um. Mommy? Uh, Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too, Bud."

"I NOT BUD!"

And so it goes.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP