Stories in my Pocket: The Reasons Why Not

Is it Saturday already? How can this be! Between the long awaited arrival of the sunshine and old friends, I haven't written a single word for this week's Stories in my Pocket.

Would you like a few visual excuses?
I think we can agree in this case that slacking was the wise choice.

Now, this is the part of the show where I encourage you to link up your stories, in spite of my absence. Some of you have been faithfully entertaining me with your funny stories. Some of you have intrigued and inspired me as you unearth events of the far distant past. In both cases, I have appreciated your participation SO MUCH. So, why not keep going this week? I'd love to read your stories!



May your weekend be full of beauty, rest and wonder!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All Rights Reserved - ©MYLESTONES 2007-2012

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP